We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, I put a poll to our community last week asking some specific questions about what goes into the B2B marketer’s research process. I decided to share the results with Jonathan for the first time on the Monday episode of the 3C Podcast. I won’t give any spoilers, but will say there were some surprises for the both of us.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation I had with Brooklin Nash who creates amazing content for Sales Hacker, Outreach, and a bunch of other projects. He does an excellent job of building his personal brand on social media by sharing what’s on his mind in the B2B content marketing space and knew that I had to get him on the show.
Outreach’s mindfulness around community and content is an understatement. Outreach acquired Sales Hacker in 2018 have been habitual about adding value to the sales community ever since. I’ve been a fan watching the evolution from the sidelines and it’s easy to see what people like Brooklin are attracted to joining their team.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Content facilitation: Why facilitation is important and how can you get others involved in your content
- Role of the content marketer: How the role has evolved and where opportunity exists to evolve for the market that you serve
- Thinking like a media company: Why it’s important study consumer habits and adjust your strategy to those changes
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.