We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Everything is a commodity.
It’s not just limited to content syndication software. It’s likely that the products that we help market look a lot like our competition when we go under the hood.
We all sell the same stuff. We all look like ants on Scott Brinker’s MarTech landscape. We’re all stuffed into the same categories. We all are competing for the same attention.
Building a brand that reaches deep down in the hearts and minds of our ideal buyer is how we differentiate. Building a brand is an enigma. There’s no one size fits all approach.
In an episode of Modern Day Marketer that we dropped last week Gwen describes why we should consider bravery in our brand building activities and how we build the foundation to bring our brave brands to life.
A few weeks back we hosted “How to Use AI Without Losing Your Brand Voice” and I’m still taking notes on everything that I learned from the incredible group of speakers. I’m thinking a lot about what was shared in this conversation to consider how AI might be able to enhance my content distribution workflow. There was so much great information shared during this chat and that’s why I wanted to make sure to repurpose it for our Modern Day Marketer subscribers.
I was joined by a group of marketers who are working at brands leading the AI conversation in B2B marketing right now. The speakers included:
- Elizabeth Irvine, VP of Marketing at MarketMuse
- Zac Harris, Head of Organic Marketing at Copy.ai
- Felicia Newhouse, PhD, VP of Global Product Marketing at Aprimo
In this episode we cover:
- Misconceptions: What are things other marketers are saying about AI that aren’t really true and how we move past the stereotypes
- Brand voice: The steps to maintain your brand voice as new marketing trends emerge
- Use cases: Examples of companies using AI to enhance and not replace content marketing initiatives
Want to stay informed on how B2B marketers are leveling up in 2023? Sign up for the Modern Day Marketer newsletter and get new content built for you every Friday.🧃