I hope all of you Modern Day Marketers are off to a great start this week and had an excellent extended holiday! 🧃
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week was a great week of content delivery and feedback for The Juice. We dropped The Modern Day Marketer’s Guide to Turning Down the Volume Game and Turning Up Quality Content with 14 of the brightest marketing minds in B2B. You can read the post here and download the eBook without having to fill out a form! Also, we dropped a conversation with Matthew Desrosiers from Uberflip about how to lean into the journalist mindset with the content that you are creating. It’s another big week ahead and no slowing down anytime soon!
On today’s episode, Jonathan and I visit the concept of frictionless content. Making your content free and available without roadblocks is a top trait of Modern Day Marketers and core to the business that we are building at The Juice.
In this episode we cover:
- Frictionless content: What is means and how Modern Day Marketer are thinking about it
- Pressure from bosses: Why it’s ok to not want to run the playbook that got your boss’ boss promoted
- Experience: Why content experience more now than ever before and ways to facilitate great moments for your audience
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃