Happy Friday Modern Day Marketers.
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped an episode with Kate VanLue this week about the early stage sales conversations that she is having and finding commonalities between them. It’s been awesome learning from our audience and taking that information back to the team to figure out how we can help solve their problems. Kate shares some of her perspective on this in her first 3 months at The Juice.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Chelsea Castle who is the Director of Marketing at Chili Piper. I had a blast learning from her and understanding how her background in journalism translates into being a Modern Day Marketer for a B2B marketing category leader.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Wired for connection: How humans are wired and why it’s important to consider it when building out your content strategy
- Purpose driven work: Why it’s good to establish purpose and allow it to strike a balance with your KPIs
- Signals of great content: What to look for and how good content can make you feel
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week. 🧃