We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode this week with our very own Alaina Thompson. In this conversation she spoke about her thought process when constructing the #MoneyWellSpent campaign that she launched this week. A must listen for anyone in Growth Marketing!
Today I’m excited to share a conversation with my former teammate, Katherine Martin who works in Growth Marketing at Narrative Science. She’s one of the smartest young marketers I know and knew she’d have some nuggets on content distribution that would benefit all of you...I was right! I got schooled in Content Based Networking and left the conversation with some new ideas on how to approach the audience that we are building.
Also, it sounds like Narrative Science is up to some pretty amazing things. Anytime you can bring storytelling and data together you’ve got my attention!
Here’s some topics Katherine covers in the conversation about content and growth:
- Content Based Networking: Defining this strategy and how to apply it to your audience
- Engagement over Numbers: Why it’s more important to track connections made through marketing efforts over volume
- New B2B Marketing Ideas: Why it’s important to not always mimic the market, but think outside the box for your next campaign idea
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. We’ll always bring our people on these shows to talk about the work they are doing and hope we can inspire creative thought in your role.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where we will share more curated content and you’ll be the first to be a part of a movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.