We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Jimmy Daly of Superpath last week. My biggest takeaway from the episode is that building communities is hard, but if you identify one with a massive need then you should go all-in and do whatever you can to bring it to life.
Today’s episode is a conversation with Kate VanLue, The Juice’s first sales hire. We discuss going through the recruitment and onboarding process and her thoughts on approaching her new role at The Juice.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Early stage companies: The appeal of joining at an early stage and taking ownership over the role
- Being real: The importance of building relationships and being likeable in sales
- Blurring the lines: How the most impactful go-to-market teams operate as one and not two separate functions
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.