We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Joanna Rutter from Animalz last week. She’s an amazing content marketer and we learned a lot from her point of view on the current content marketing landscape in B2B marketing.
Today’s episode is a big one for us because we get to share our forever company name with all of you. We received a piece of mail from a nice lawyer that caused us to speed up our timeline for sharing our name. I guess you could say we were doing a good job at gaining attention under our studio name.
Name: The Juice
There were many interesting factors that went into the selection of the name. This was a process that many of us had gone through for the first time.
We want to use this episode as a chance to explain the new name and what you can all expect in the lead up from the launch of our brand and product.
Here are some of the topics that Jonathan and I cover in this episode:
- Why we had a name before the Juice: A discussion on why we had a studio name and why we decided to change to our forever name right now
- Redesigning the brand: What we will be working on in the coming months before the brand launch
- Rebranding process: Advice to any company leaders going through the naming or branding process
We hope this conversation gave you the opportunity to understand the why behind some of the changes we’ve been going through over the past few weeks.
We are really pumped about showing you all what The Juice stands for through the content and experience that we will be sharing with you.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.