We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Dr. Fio Dossetto who is the former Senior Editor at Hotjar and writes an amazing content marketing newsletter, contentfolks about content-led product marketing last week. I had some fireworks going off in my brain when she was describing this concept and I think it is something more teams should be thinking about with their content marketing.
In today’s episode I share the results of a content marketing research survey that I sent out with Jonathan. My goal was to gain a deeper understanding of how our audience was thinking about content research and how I could use this data to better inform our positioning as we prepare for our company launch.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Research: How does our audience value research and what ways do they go about applying it to their day-to-day process
- Gathering information: What are the primary landing spots marketers go for information and where are there additional opportunities to support
- Time: Why finding the right content takes too much time and how we are thinking about solving this problem
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.