We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In today’s episode we wanted to share some of our experiences in working with sales and share some perspective of some ideal qualities that we are searching for in hiring our first sales team member.
Here are some of the topics that Jonathan and I cover in this episode:
- Early sales experiences: How Jonathan has thought about sales in the first 8 months of The Juice
- Qualities of great sales: Winning ingredients that we’ve observed in great sales people
- Why we need a sales pro: Reasons why we are looking for a sales professional at this point in The Juice’s lifecycle
I hope this conversation is helpful for anyone who is at an early stage company or maybe in an organization that is looking to rethink how you go-to-market.
Do you love MarTech and love solving big problems? See if this role is a good fit for you.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 💯