We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Victoria Fryer from Plivo last week about the role of content marketing in product launches. There were a lot of nuggets about how to use your content and role to develop cross-functional collaboration. I really enjoyed this one.
Today, we are launching a new series on the 3C Podcast called, “Using Community to Launch a B2B Martech Company”. The Juice is now live for new members to join to experience a frictionless content experience in B2B. We will be launching The Juice to the world officially in August and we wanted to create this series to share how we are doing it. The Juice family of stakeholders have helped us build momentum in every step of the way and we want to use this series as a way to recognize our early supporters. Oh yeah...if you want to join The Juice you can fill out your last form...ever right here.
On today’s episode Jonathan and I talk about the importance of using your message to create connections. A big contributor to building momentum around our launch was to get people to align with the problem that we were setting out to solve. There is no stronger way to do it then to create a strong message with feedback from your audience.
In this episode we cover:
- Building your V1 message: How to create it and gather feedback from the people who you are speaking with every day
- Identifying pain points: Why it’s critical to identify the roadblocks that are getting in your audience’s way and use it to create your messaging
- Creating consistency: How something that might sound boring to you might be exactly what your audience needs to hear and the importance of consistency along the way
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.