We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Brian Rants of Cordial about how to enable marketers to send a better message. Brian’s career experience is unique and allows us to get into a fun conversation around aligning with sales, maximizing content, and how to create great consumer experiences.
In today’s episode Jonathan and I focus our conversation on trust. I had a breakthrough moment when thinking about how we want to position what we are doing in preparation for our product launch and we get into it in this episode.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Work / life balance: How to know and when to know to step away from the madness and clear your headspace
- Planning our launch: How we are thinking about our launch and how new and existing channels will help support it
- The message: Why focusing on the right message can help support your launch and brand moving forward
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.