We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I had a conversation with Alaina who does growth marketing at The Juice about the Steps to Take to Write a User Constitution. She shared how she is thinking about giving our members a set of rules that we will follow as a company when building our product for them. We think it is critical to build and develop trust early. We think it’s important to be mindful of the relationship that we are developing in our community and hope this conversation let you in on how we are thinking about it.
Today, I’m excited to share a conversation that I had with Sara Pion, Sr. Marketing Manager of Customer Engagement at Alyce. I started following her during her time and Drift and have always enjoyed the perspective she shares on B2B marketing. It’s different. She challenges. That’s good and that is what we need as a community!
Alyce is a personal experience platform that allows their customers to create meaningful connections with their customers, prospects, and partners. I love what they are doing from a messaging and positioning perspective. There’s a lesson that can be learned from it. Whenever in doubt always go ALL-IN on personalization. Go check out their stuff.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Lesson learned from Drift: How writing and capturing brand voice at Drift helps influence her work at Alyce
- Market to end consumer: Ways we should be thinking about personalization and how Alyce is helping their customers reach their audience
- Putting B2B trends to rest: Things is B2B that we just need to stop doing
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.