Happy Monday. ☕
We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Hiba Amin of Soapbox last week about how to grow your newsletter subscriber list. We discussed some tactics during the recording, but most importantly we talked about the framework that needs to be put in place in order to become a more customer centric marketer. I loved this one and it has got me thinking about how we are communicating with you before we launch The Juice.
Today’s episode is a conversation with Jonathan about the importance of your first call deck.
We just went through the process of creating the first call deck at The Juice and broke down the process. We believe that telling an engaging story and truly listening to your future customer’s pain points are the foundational elements that contribute to a successful first call deck.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- 100 conversations with 100 marketers: How early conversations helped inform the story that was built
- Collaboration and feedback: Why it’s important to not build your first call deck in a silo
- Letting prospect lead conversations: How passing control over to your audience can make for a more meaningful conversation
We hope that this conversation is helpful for marketers who are focused on growth initiatives and spend a majority of their time experimenting.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.