We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with one of my favorite minds in B2B marketing, Jason Bradwell. We talked about thinking outside of the box and doing whatever we can as B2B marketers to make it less boring. This was one of my favorite conversations and I learned a ton.
Today, we are dropping the second episode in our new series called, “Using Community to Launch a B2B Martech Company”. The Juice is now live for new members to join to experience a frictionless content experience in B2B. We will be launching The Juice to the world officially in August and we wanted to create this series to share how we are doing it. The Juice family of stakeholders have helped us build momentum in every step of the way and we want to use this series as a way to recognize our early supporters. Oh yeah...if you want to join The Juice you can fill out your last form...ever right here.
On today’s episode Jonathan and I talk about the importance of having a few great customers before you launch your company. Last week we discussed focusing on using your message to gain feedback from your connections. Today, we share some perspective on steps to take to paint the vision for your future customers.
In this episode we cover:
- Founder led sales: How thinking of it like just having conversations and coming from a place of abundance can help accelerate traction in the early days
- Gaining customers: Thinking through the moment of gaining your first customer and how that can positively impact every area of your business
- Communicating expectations: Why it’s important to set accountability feedback loops early
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.