We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Brooklin Nash of Sales Hacker and Outreach about the role of content facilitation in content marketing. I’ve been a big fan of following the conversation that Brooklin has been facilitating online with the content marketing community and learned a ton from him during our conversation.
In today’s episode we are continuing the tradition of bringing new members of the The Juice team on board to share their story and what they will be focused on as they join the team. I’m pumped to introduce you Kat Locascio who joins The Juice as the first Customer Success hire. She brings a lot of energy to this conversation and am excited the focus on the customer that she will be bringing to the team.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Learning moments in Tech: How some negative early experience in tech can be turned into positive moments in joining a new company
- Role of Customer Success: Why years of experience in this discipline might not be necessary to bring on great CS hires
- Wildcard hiring: Evaluating valuable skills and experience and applying them to necessary roles for your start up
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯🧃.