We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Justin Simon of TechSmith about creating content and unifying the plan with other stakeholders within your company last week.
In today’s episode I decided to have a conversation with Jonathan about PTO policies, work and life balance, and how the pandemic has changed rigid work schedules. I had just got back from a week off after 3 months of non-stop grind and it was a timely topic to chop up that I know everyone is thinking about.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- PTO Types: Traditional v. Unlimited. Why both options can work, but why it’s on the organization to make sure it works.
- Working from Home: The pros and cons of WFH and things we’ve learned over the past year.
- It’s Personal: Not everyone unplugs the same way and why we should be mindful of that
I hope this conversation is helpful for anyone who is thinking about their PTO policy, trying to get away during a challenging year, or looking for ideas on how to personalize the needs of employees through company benefits.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.