We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In today’s episode I decided to have a conversation with Jonathan about PTO policies, work and life balance, and how the pandemic has changed rigid work schedules. I had just got back from a week off after 3 months of non-stop grind and it was a timely topic to chop up that I know everyone is thinking about.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- PTO Types: Traditional v. Unlimited. Why both options can work, but why it’s on the organization to make sure it works.
- Working from Home: The pros and cons of WFH and things we’ve learned over the past year.
- It’s Personal: Not everyone unplugs the same way and why we should be mindful of that
I hope this conversation is helpful for anyone who is thinking about their PTO policy, trying to get away during a challenging year, or looking for ideas on how to personalize the needs of employees through company benefits.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.