We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Natalie Severino, VP of Marketing at Chorus last Friday. It was great to talk to a marketing leader about sales alignment, building teams, and the role that content plays in the process. I recommend that episode for anyone new or currently in a leadership role in B2B marketing.
In today’s episode I brought Alaina Thompson back on the podcast to discuss what she has been working on from a growth marketing perspective at The Juice. When she sent over her update last week she mentioned that she was working on our user constitution and felt like this would be a great topic to unpack for the audience.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- 1000+ strong: The trials and tribulations of experimenting to grow our waitlist because launch
- Analyzing performance: Why it’s important to be a student and study what is happening after it’s pushed out
- User constitution purpose: What we are looking to achieve by having a user constitution in place and how it will set the stage for future decisions
We hope that this conversation is helpful for marketers who are focused on growth initiatives and spend a majority of their time experimenting.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.