We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, I had a conversation with Jonathan this week about building momentum, but being mindful of building trust when growing your audience. We are in the thick of company launch planning and we are highly focused on the value that we are bringing to market and how we are communicating with our audience every day.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation I had with Dr. Fio Dossetto who is a content marketer who wears many hats. She’s the former Senior Editor at Hotjar who works on content at Aula and has an amazing newsletter for content marketers called contentfolks.
Her post on product-led content marketing was shared to me in a Slack group and fireworks started to go off in my brain. I watched another interview she did at Wynter Games and I knew I had to have her on the podcast to learn more.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Product led content: Unpacking the strategy and how you can use it to better communicate the value of what your product does to your audience
- Blogs: The do’s and dont’s of writing blogs
- Consumer habits: Why it’s important to always have a pulse on the habits of the people who you are trying to reach
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.