We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I had a conversation with Jonathan about how we are thinking about the first sales hire at The Juice. We discuss the winning ingredients that we’ve observed from successful sales people than we’ve worked with in the past. Jonathan breaks down the brief sales history of The Juice and what he’s learned so far.
I’ve received a lot of questions and feedback about the reasons why I decided to start a podcast before we officially launched The Juice. It was great having Ben on the show to discuss everything their team has done to make the Actionable Marketing Podcast one of the most listened to B2B marketing podcasts running.
Here’s some additional topics that we cover in the conversation:
- Power of podcasts: Why podcasts work and how they are much more than a piece of content
- Streamlining podcast production: Resources to use and things to think about when trying to maximize your podcast
- Aha moments with podcasts: How podcasts can serve as 30 minutes of free consultation when done right
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.