We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, Jonathan and I shared a conversation about building trust and how we are wrapping our heads around the upcoming company launch. We share some honest perspective on what is going on in our heads and how we can build on what we have already done to share The Juice with all of you.
Today, I’m excited to share a conversation that I had with Deb Mukherjee, Head of Marketing at DelightChat. We cover sales, organic growth, and why personalization for your customer will always prevail.
DelightChat is a customer support platform used by ecommerce brands to allow retailers to save time. I’ve had a great time learning about what they are building from Deb and have enjoyed learning their approach to differentiation in a busy market.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Marketers should do sales: Why it’s important for marketers to work on the front line of the sales process to better understand the customer
- Organic growth: How a developing a process early for organic can lead to more growth down the road
- Thinking like a product owner: How project requirement docs can help provide structure around the work of a marketer
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.