We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Kas Szatylowicz from Tidio. We talked about the importance of building relationships when link building, how to reach the right people with your content, and some bold predictions about Google. I had a blast chatting with Kas!
This Monday’s episode Jonathan is back on the show to chop up a topic that is top of mind for every marketer right now...NEWSLETTERS! We thought that HubSpot’s acquisition of the Hustle was important to cover and we spent some time sharing our thoughts on how we are thinking about the delivery of our newsletter to our audience.
Here’s some topics that are covered in the conversation:
- B2B Marketing and Media Companies: How HubSpot’s acquisition of the Hustle might begin to set the tone for how other B2B companies think about audience acquisition and the delivery of their content
- Better Content: Why it’s important to consider the content that you are producing and it’s value before prioritizing the vehicle for which it’s delivered in
- Newsletter that Inspire: Examples that Jonathan turns to for inspiration on a weekly basis and the things that they are doing to keep his attention
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.