We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I had a conversation with Jonathan about what it’s like to have a pirate mentality when operating in a startup. We got some great feedback from our team after this was posted and might need to get branded eye patches for our next campaign. 🏴☠️
When we got connected she let me know that she had a lot of hot takes on the current state of B2B marketing and she didn’t disappoint delivering them in this episode.
The team at PathFactory have a lot of creative ways that they are delivering content to their audience. It was awesome to get Cassandra’s perspective on the balancing act that goes into creating an excellent experience for your consumers, but also measuring the right KPIs for your team.
Here’s some additional topics that we cover in the conversation:
- Marketing Swiss Army Knife: What this means and why it’s important to operate this way for early stage marketers
- Marketing to Marketers: The benefits and challenges of trying to reach and connect with people like you
- Content Consumption in B2B: What roadblocks exist and what we can do in our roles to eliminate them to create great experiences for our audiences
I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.