We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, we dropped the first episode of our launch mini series, “Using Community to Launch a B2B MarTech Company” where Jonathan and I discuss the importance of creating connections with your message. We believe that taking a consistent message to market and using it to connect with others who share in that narrative can help level up your brand in the early days. We have a conversation dropping on Monday about the importance of a few early customers. This series will continue for the next several weeks.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with one of my favorite marketers on Twitter, Jason Bradwell. He not only provides value every day to his audience with insightful, progressive thoughts on B2B marketing, but he also has an amazing podcast and newsletter that I can’t stop learning from.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Better B2B: How a focus on consumer habits and shift in thinking can make your brand stand out
- Quality over quantity: Why the volume game is becoming a roadblock for many B2B brands
- Trust and instincts: How to be consistent and continue to add value to your network
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.