We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I had a conversation with our CTO and Co-founder Eric Sendelbach about his perspective on B2B content and the process he is going through to build our product. It was the first time having a non-marketer on the show and I learned a lot.
I think it’s important for all of us to get out of our marketing bubble on occasion and reach across functions to learn. Gaining a non-marketing perspective can help you think about the content that you are creating or the next campaign that you are building in a whole new way.
Today, I’m excited to be going global on the 3C Podcast for the first time! I’m joined by Kas Szatylowicz who is a marketer that wears many hats at Tidio. We met in a Slack group and after getting connected I knew she had a ton of knowledge to share with all of you.
Tidio is in the Chatbot, Livechat, and Email Marketing game and is highly focused on driving awareness to their website by creating kick ass content that is optimized (the right way) for Google.
Here’s some additional topics that we cover in the conversation:
- Link Building How to create connections through relationships and do it the right way
- Reaching the Right People: Why it’s not always a volume game and why focus matters
- Predictions on Google: Some perspective on potential changes with Google and why bank links might not be as important in the future
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you'll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of a movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.