We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, I had a conversation with Jonathan this week about finding the right type of customer and getting feedback. We both had a lightbulb moment when Sangram Vajre joined one of our team huddles to share some perspective on the B2B marketing space.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation I had with Brian Rants, Strategist and Evangelist at Cordial. I’ve had an incredible time getting to know Brian through some recent content collaboration opportunities and love how he is thinking about solving some big problems that we face as marketers.
Cordial is a cross-channel and messaging platform for customer-obsessed brands. It’s been amazing to not only connect with Brian, but other members of the Cordial team over the last few months. I love their mindset towards the customer and the content that they are producing.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Bridging the gap: How content marketing can be a catalyst for building the connection between marketing and sales
- Authenticity: How just being real can help you elevate and stand out with brands that you are trying to reach
- Consumer experience: How the topic of curation plays a role and the opportunity for marketers to embrace it
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.