We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, I dropped a quick episode previewing our mini series and upcoming company launch earlier this week. Also, kind of big news, but you can now join The Juice to enjoy a frictionless content experience. We’d love your feedback so please let us know what you think.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Victoria Fryer who is a Senior Content Marketing Manager at Plivo. She working on a new product launch and we thought it was be a great opportunity to discuss the role of the content marketer in this process.
Plivo powers a messages, voice, and carrier platform and makes it easier for businesses to communicate. They are currently working on bringing a new solution to market and that is what we get into in this conversation.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Product launches: How the content marketer can help streamline and support the launch
- Cross functional work: The importance of mindfulness around cross functional collaboration when building content for launch
- Measuring success: Focusing on key objectives and measuring them throughout the entire process
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.