We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I had a conversation with Jonathan about how he’s thinking about building alignment at The Juice. We discussed some of the tools that have been put in place at an early stage to align our team around all of our initiatives.
I had a blast chopping it up with Nicole about what it’s like to work as a content marketing in a Revenue Team and how she thinks about delivering the best possible experience to consumers of 6sense content. When we got off the call she told me about the book, “No Forms. No Spam. No Cold Calls.: The next generation of account-based sales and marketing” that her CMO Latane Conant published and it’s awesome.
Of course I’ve got to plug the book. She even sent me a copy!
Here’s some additional topics that we cover in the conversation:
- Measuring Content Marketing Success: Tracking the success of your content marketing program as a part of a Revenue Team
- Bad B2B Experiences: How 6sense is combating bad experiences with B2B content marketing that have become normal in our industry
- Evolving Marketing Industry: Steps that we can take and things that we should consider to adapt to the new consumer expectations in B2B
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.