We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Margaret Kelsey, Sr. Director of Marketing at OpenView last Friday on content facilitation. We discussed the process for making content facilitation happen at your company and why we think it’s important. We also cover building your personal brand in B2B marketing and why it’s not all about being the loudest person across social media.
Today’s episode is a conversation with Jonathan where we are continuing to hit the drumbeat of content facilitation. I wanted to keep the momentum around this topic going because it’s how we are doing marketing at The Juice and thought it would be good to spend more time on this topic for anyone following along.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Board meeting prep: How Jonathan thought and prepared for our first company board meeting
- The power of content facilitation: Why sharing your platform with other voices in your industry is like a cheat code and can help level up your brand
- Resisting change: The challenge of breaking old B2B marketing habits and stepping into the new world
We hope that this conversation is helpful for marketers who are focused on growth initiatives and spend a majority of their time experimenting.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.