We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Dominic Kent last week on the State of B2B Content Marketing 2021. I learned a ton and appreciated the honesty of this conversation.
In today’s episode we give you a peak behind the curtain with what we are building. Jonathan shares perspective on some of the challenges that we are facing and how we are making some of the decisions related to our product.
Here are some of the topics that Jonathan and I cover in this episode:
- Raising eyebrows: Why it’s a good thing to ruffle some feathers in the early days of building your product
- Pirate's mindset: The impact Steve Jobs’ continues to have on teams have all sizes across all industries
- Mitigating risk: How to put up rails early, but let your people operate within those safeguards to push your company forward
I hope this conversation is helpful for anyone who is at an early stage company or maybe in an organization that is looking to rethink how you go-to-market.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.