We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Lauren Decker last week where we discussed collaborating cross-functionally and building brand identity. We had a ton of takeaways from this conversation and recommend this one if you are thinking about mapping or rethinking your customer journey.
Today’s episode is back with Jonathan where we discuss the importance of identifying the right type of customer at an early stage and gathering feedback. The catalyst for this conversation happened a couple weeks ago during a conversation where we got some pretty great feedback from a new advisor to The Juice team, Sangram Vajre.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Team conversation: How an internal conversation got us thinking about the audience we are building
- ICP: Why ideal customer profile might not always be a one size fits all pursuit
- User based marketing: How the evolution of inbound, ABM, and all other marketing strategies continues to move towards the end user
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.