We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Katherine Martin, Growth Marketer at Narrative Science last week. I got schooled on the concept of Content Based Networking and learned ideas on how to effectively use marketers in the content that we are producing. This is something that I was working on, but these ideas have given me inspiration on how to level up my current efforts.
This Monday’s episode Jonathan comes back to the show to unpack the article, “Everything is content now” by Can Duruk. This article came to me through a Slack channel shared by Jonathan and thought it would be fun discussing the journey of consumption.
Here’s some topics that are covered in the conversation:
- Inspiring Curated Content: How we are thinking about content in our marketing and sharing it with teammates
- Creating v. Generating: The distinction between these two terms might not hit you over the head, but we share our thought based on the article and what it means to us
- Social Media: How we’ve used social media to find content and share what we’ve been working on
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where we will share more curated content and you’ll be the first to be a part of a movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.