We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Cindy Dubon who does demand gen at Greenfly about avoiding getting stuck on the MQL hamster wheel. I really enjoyed the conversation and identifying opportunities for your brand to help drive demand.
In today’s episode I am flying solo and previewing an upcoming mini series that we will launch next week called, “Using Community to Launch a B2B Martech Company”. We will be walking through ways that we are using the relationships that we have made in the last year to help build momentum for our launch.
Here are are the upcoming episodes that begin next week:
- Episode 1: Using your message to create connections
- Episode 2: The importance of having a few great customers pre-launch
- Episode 3: Making it more than a one day thing
- Episode 4: How to think critically about building momentum
- Episode 5: Launch day and keeping momentum alive indefinitely
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Get early access and join The Juice - you’ll receive our weekly newsletter, too
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 💯🧃