We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we started a new tradition on the 3C Podcast this week. We are hosting new teammates on the podcast in their first week to help introduce you to the people behind The Juice. I talked with our new Director of Sales, Kate VanLue about her experience, why she joined an early stage company, and the value of building relationships. We are adding to the team and there will be more conversations like this soon! You can check out the episode with Kate here.
Today, I’m excited to share a conversation that I had with Lauren Decker who has a wealth of career experience in product marketing, customer marketing, and building brand identity. We go way back from our days working together at ExactTarget and it was great to reconnect to learn more about what she is up to and how she’s taken her career experiences with her to her new role at Carema Consulting.
Lauren spent the last 3 years leading product marketing and brand efforts at G2 and transitioned back to Indianapolis in her new role. Carema Consulting works with B2B SaaS companies to help fuel their growth from seed stage through Series C.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Building brand teams: How to think about the roles and souls of people supporting brand initiatives at your company
- Cross-functional collaboration: Why it’s important to work with others outside of your function to achieve goals
- Brand messaging: How to think about it and why consistency is critical
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.