We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I flew solo this week and talked about the impact that you can make for your brand when you are Creating a Show with Great Guests in B2B Marketing. I had a blast reflecting on the first 3 months of building The Juice and how great guests have been a massive reason why we’ve been able to jump levels on getting our brand in front of the right people.
TechSmith creates amazing content. I’ve been enjoying reading their blog, checking out their videos, and their podcast The Visual Lounge is a must listen for any marketer looking to level up their video game. If you are looking for a great video resource then look no further!
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Repurposing content: Why it's important to think about the multiple ways that you can streamline your content
- Unifying the plan: How to get resources and cross-functional teammates bought into participating in content
- Content personalization: How to think about creating content with specific audiences and their needs in mind
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.