We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Ben Sailer of CoSchedule about the process for creating a successful podcast in B2B marketing.
In today’s episode I decided to go solo for the first time and share my feedback on what I think has allowed The Juice to get some early traction before launch. The punchline is to create a show and facilitate conversations with guests who are passionate about what they do professionally.
Here are some of the topics that I cover in this episode:
- The Power of Social Proof: How adding voices to your early stage marketing can help you level up
- The Ripple Effect: How having one conversation can lead to 5 news ones in B2B marketing
- It’s More Than A Show: How podcasts can serve as secret weapons for early stage brand building
I hope this conversation is helpful for anyone who is at an early stage company or maybe in an organization that is looking to rethink how you go-to-market.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.