We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I continued the conversation on the importance of content facilitation with Jonathan this week. I had such a blast chopping up this topic with Margaret Kelsey from OpenView that I wanted to make sure we shared our thoughts on how we were building our content out at The Juice.
Today, I’m excited to share a conversation that I had with Leah Friedman, Sr. Content Marketing Manager at Guru. I was doing research on companies who were doing content marketing the right way and came across Guru and then decided to reach out to the people behind the work.
Guru is a knowledge management platform that helps companies organize information so they can access it from anywhere. Guru is a product that helps support the changing landscape of remote work and helps people stay aligned around their assets. Their review on G2 speak for themselves and is a big reason why they popped up on my radar.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Content marketing: How growth and building trust play a pivotal role in the success of content marketing
- Career progression: Ways content marketers can think about the growth of their role
- Eliminating bad habits: Things in B2B marketing that got to go
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.