We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Rachel and Olivia from the Lessonly content team. We talked about gaining inspiration from B2C marketing, bad content experiences in B2B marketing, and how to think about striking emotion with your content. I got a ton of ideas from them on how I should be thinking about building experiences in our marketing efforts.
This Monday’s episode I’m joined by our CTO and Co-founder Eric Sendelbach to talk about his first month and share his perspective on B2B marketing. This is the first non-marketing teammate that I’ve brought on the show and I think you’ll all enjoy the way he thinks about the work that we do as he is working on our product.
Here’s some topics that are covered in the conversation:
- Improving the customer experience: How we can think about the delivery of our content and the expectations it sets
- Earning trust: How great content builds and develops trust which can lead to future purchases
- Content snapshot: Perspective on what B2B companies are doing or not doing with their content
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where we will share more curated content and you’ll be the first to be a part of a movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.