We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Deb Mukerjee with DelightChat last week. My biggest takeaway was his thoughts on how deeply understanding the process of your sales team can make you a better marketer.
Today’s episode is a conversation with Jonathan. We discuss the process of finding qualified candidates in the pre-launch phase of The Juice. The conversation is around the energy and effort it takes to put together a talented team with the right experience, attitude, and ingenuity.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Acquiring new talent: Things to consider and the process to introduce candidates to what you are building
- Recruiting: Why this is one of Jonathan’s main priorities and what he is learning
- Onboarding a new team member: The process of bringing onboard our new Director of Sales, Kate
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.