We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, I had a conversation with Jonathan about the Current State of Events in B2B Marketing and Where We’re Going on the podcast this week. We don’t have all the answers, but share our perspective on what we’ve experienced and what we are seeing with digital events moving forward.
Today, I’m excited to share a conversation that I had with Hiba Amin, Senior Marketing Manager at Soapbox about what it takes to build a successful newsletter subscriber list. It’s undeniable that newsletters are back and are the primary way companies are communicating with their audiences. We get into specifics of how she was able to grow their list from 0-70,000 and the importance of content in the process.
Soapbox is a platform that helps companies run more efficient meetings and provides the opportunity to create a real time feedback loop between employees and their managers. They are running a product led growth model, which provides a frictionless experience if you want to go check out if their product can help you.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Networking with marketing peers: How using social media to meet other marketers can help you level up
- Being a marketing team of one: How to goal set, learn, and tie your work to revenue when your part of a small team
- No forms, no gates: Why building a frictionless content experience has worked and help contribute to growth
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversation with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS 🧃
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.