We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, we dropped an episode with Leah Friedman, Sr. Content Marketing Manager at Guru about building trust through content. I learned a ton from her and have a great understanding of why Guru continues to grow their footprint in the knowledge management space.
Today’s episode is a conversation with Jonathan where we start to discuss the way we are thinking about preparing for our upcoming product launch. We will be launching the beta version of The Juice to gather feedback that we can take back with us to make refinements before the broader company and product launch.
Here are some of the topics that we cover in this episode:
- Purpose of the beta experience: How we are thinking about bringing our product to market and gathering feedback along the way
- Advantages of going to market early: What we’ve learned from a marketing and product perspective by being active publicly pre-launch
- People over product: People want to buy from people they like and how we are thinking about that
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.