We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed, I had a conversation with The Juice’s first Customer Success hire, Kat Locascio this week about her background and the importance of CS. We covered a lot of ground in a short time and my main takeaway was that there is not a one size fits all approach to managing customer relationships. I am excited to see that function grow out as we continue to bring on new marketing teams at The Juice.
Today, I’m excited to share with you a conversation that I had with Cindy Dubon who is a demand generation marketer with a mindfulness around content delivery at Greenfly. We covered a lot of ground in this conversation and I still can’t stopping about the “MQL hamster wheel” that Cindy describes.
Greenfly is software that is all about content collaboration and distribution which fit in perfectly with the theme of this show. I love what they are doing with their marketing.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Brand marketing v. Demand gen marketing: What are the differences and how these disciplines align
- Content consumption: How we can create more positives experiences for our audiences
- MQL hamster wheel: Why it’s important for all marketers to get out of this mindset
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.