We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case that you missed it, we dropped an episode with Cassandra Jowett of PathFactory last week and talked about what it means to do marketing like a Swiss Army Knife.
In today’s episode we wanted to share some thoughts on how we were thinking about alignment at our early stage as a company. Alignment was a word that everybody on our team used a couple weeks ago to describe their work and felt like it was a good time to share what that means for us.
Here are some of the topics that Jonathan and I cover in this episode:
- Managing workload: How we are thinking about the management of priorities at an early stage
- Work with me: How filling out a deliverable about yourself can help drive alignment within your company
- 3 types of alignment: How we thinking about people, role, and goals and how they fit together when building alignment
I hope this conversation is helpful for anyone who is at an early stage company or maybe in an organization that is looking to rethink how you go-to-market.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week 💯.