We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it, Jonathan and I shared a conversation about how he is thinking about building our team in pre-launch mode. We’ve been working virtually together for 5 months, just brought on our first sales hire, and met for the first time yesterday. There’s a lot happening with our team and I can't wait to share stories from our new team members as soon as next week!
Today, I’m excited to share a conversation that I had with Jimmy Daly, Co-founder and CEO of Superpath. He’s been heads down for the last year building a community for the content marketer and helping better define career progression and opportunities of this group.
Superpath was one of the first groups that I joined when I started with The Juice. I was looking for a place where I could learn and make new connections. It has gone above and beyond anything that I could have expected at this point. Many of the guests that you’ve heard on the 3C Podcast have been from connections made in Superpath.
Here’s some topics that we cover in our conversation:
- Building a community: Why something like Superpath was needed for content marketers
- Discussing career paths: How connecting content marketers can help provide insight and better define career progression and opportunities
- Attributes of great marketers: Qualities that make up great marketers
I really enjoyed the conversation and the opportunity to share it with all of you. I look forward to sharing more conversations with great content marketers in the coming weeks.
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do a couple things:
- Sign up for our waitlist where you’ll receive our newsletter and you’ll be the first to be a part of the movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great close to your week 💯.