I’m a big fan of what Terminus is doing with their marketing.
It doesn’t suck.
I wrote an article, “Lighting Dumpsters on Fire and How to Earn Attention in B2B Marketing” about the Terminus marketing team and knew I had to get them on the show.
Jillian MacNulty plays the role of the “Dumpster Girl” in that spot and has a ton of creative energy towards big content ideas.
Brad Beutler is the Director of Content on the team and has a mind for organization, optimization, and effective content distribution.
I had a ton of fun on this tag team episode of the 3C Podcast.
You’ll want to listen to this episode if you are looking for:
- Ideas on how to make your B2B marketing feel fresh again
- Insight on how to build process to make your campaign get a reaction
- More information on how you should be thinking about content distribution
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do 2 things:
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Sign up for our waitlist where we will share more curated content and you’ll be the first to be a part of a movement around destroying terrible content experiences that pollute B2B SaaS
Hope you enjoy the episode. 💯