We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week we dropped an episode with Jay Acunzo about exploring the theme of your show. My primary takeaway from this conversation was to make sure that you are exploring themes and looking for answers to questions that your audience is thinking about with your content. Jay is one of my favorite marketers in the industry and had a notebook full of nuggets to go back to this week.
I’ve been spending a lot of time looking outside of B2B to find inspiration when it comes to the individual creator. We can turn to music, movies, fitness apps, and almost any other industry to observe the rise of the individual creator and their ability to earn attention from consumers. Last week in The Blend I set the stage for why I think pop megastar, The Weeknd is someone who we can learn from as B2B content creators. I continued my discussion in a solo episode of Modern Day Marketer.
In this episode we cover:
- Mistakes made: Why we continue to go back to the well on things that don’t work and why we should do more testing
- Sourcing guests: How I find guests for the podcast and my selection process
- The Weeknd: What B2B marketers can learn from a pop mega star
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃