We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week we dropped an episode with Camille Trent who leads content marketing at Dooly. We covered a lot of ground in the conversation, but especially love her ideas around getting your teammates to rally around your content. Internal marketing is underrated and something that we should all be thinking about this year. The more your team is bought into your work, the more they will share it with their networks.
Last Tuesday evening I was checking my messages one more time before I went to sleep and saw that Jonathan had DM’d me a tweet that got my mind racing. I know, definitely not the best state of mind when you are about to go to bed and live with an unpredictable 3 month infant. The tweet was from Jack Appleby and it challenged companies to embrace personal brands. His message helped us validate some of what we are thinking about at The Juice and provided a nice backdrop for our conversation on the rise of the individual creator.
In this episode we cover:
- Lessons learned: The most valuable lessons learned as a first time CEO
- Rise of individual creator: Why the creator’s voice has more power than the brands they work for
- Empowering creators: Steps to take to maximize your people’s voice
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃