We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week we dropped an episode on setting up new hire content marketers for success with Lumavate’s CEO Stephanie Cox. She shared her insight on how to think about onboarding content marketers and ways that you can get them aligned around the problems that your company helps your customers solve. If you are in the process of hiring new teammates or just got some headcount this episode is for you.
We share a ton of content with each other internally at The Juice. The problem is that we don’t do a great job of taking a step back and talking about what we are learning from it. That changed in a big way with this week’s episode. Jonathan shared Jason Bradwell’s article Why MQLs Still Matter (And How to Get Them) with the team in our #inspiring-content Slack channel. I saw the headline and meant to read it but didn’t get a chance until I saw him reshare it externally in The Blend. I read it, read it again, and then read it a third time. That’s when I knew I needed to turn this article into a podcast conversation and debrief with Jonathan about it.
In this episode we cover:
- Active vs. Passive: Why it’s important to differentiate the type of interest you are getting and how to properly manage it
- Measuring brand: How making yourself vulnerable and not putting an ROI on everything can lead to better outcomes
- Community: How to think about those names in your spreadsheet in a bigger way
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃