We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week we shared an episode with Melissa Meredith who offered up some perspective on how to have a hospitality mindset when approaching your content marketing efforts. I learned a ton from her in this conversation. My primary takeaway is to consider how I can drop having a scarce mindset and come from a place of abundance when operating in my role.
We’ve been digging the content breakdown format. We are bringing it back to you this week. The subject that inspired the conversation came from Camela Thompson’s article, “How Advanced Analytics Changed My Career”. We’ve talked a lot about not going overboard and getting caught up in attribution intoxication. Camela’s piece discusses how to strike the right balance and begin to use data to create change at your company.
In this episode we cover:
- Story telling: How data can create conversations when it’s tied to a story
- Internal marketing: Why it’s important to use data to sell internally
- Intent signals: How we are thinking about data and reporting from a Modern Day Marketer perspective
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃