We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
In case you missed it I dropped a solo episode this week where I challenged Modern Day Marketers to think more like pop artist megastar, The Weeknd than the traditional B2B marketer. The rise of the individual creator in an undeniable theme that I’ve been observing and looking across industries for inspiration can lead to breakthroughs. The Weeknd is one example of dozens that we can pull themes from and use it in our day to day to level up the brands that we support.
I got the chance to catch up with my old coworker, Stephanie Cox who is doing big things at her company Lumavate. In between recording and publishing the episode she was announced as the company’s Chief Executive Officer and is helping spread awareness that it’s possible to build mobile apps without code. I love seeing marketing leaders become leaders of companies in B2B. Stephanie has a ton of content marketer experience and our conversation centers around how we can help set new content marketers up for success when they join our teams.
In this episode we cover:
- Onboarding: Creating mindfulness around content milestones that will benefit new hires and the brands who they support
- Content facilitation: How to think about it and ways we can use it to maximize the content that we create
- Advance level content: Breaking down this concept and ways to apply it to your strategy
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃