We are bookending your week, every week with a couple of podcast episodes that we hope can provide insights on how to be a better marketer, sales pro, or operator in your B2B company.
Last week we shared an episode with Camela Thompson who shared some insight on how to use data at your companies to tell stories around business initiatives worth pursuing. I went back and listened to this episode with my notepad because all of the amazing nuggets that she gave out. My biggest takeaway from this conversation was to never lose sight of the power of internal marketing.
I dropped a solo episode to start this week. There’s been some amazing content that has entered my hemisphere like Amanda Natividad’s piece, “The Case for Permissionless Co-Marketing” and it caused me to reflect on the marketing that we are doing at The Juice. Last week I dropped an article, “Why Curation is the Centerpiece of The Juice’s Marketing Strategy” and recorded a companion piece on the podcast to share further context.
In this episode we cover:
- Curation: Why we believe curators are the new creators and how this influences our marketing
- Permissionless Co-Marketing: How Amanda’s article helped shine a light on a strategy that we were currently working on
- Content collaboration: How aligning with the right people has helped us level up
If you enjoy what we are doing we’d love for you to do some things:
- Join The Juice and start experiencing a frictionless B2B content experience today
- Subscribe to us on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you consume fine audio content.
- Get The Blend - The Juice’s handpicked, curated newsletter in your inbox every week
Hope you enjoy this episode and have a great start to your week. 🧃